Tuesday, April 25, 2006

gising na.

"do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once?"

basketcase. every single morning... billie joe armstrong sings me this to wake me up... or at least try to. for the past 9 months... this song has been my alarm clock tune. and it seems that billie joe has lost his touch in getting me up and at 'em in the morning. the past couple of weeks... i don't even hear him anymore. wa epek na siya. i just wake up when my body tells me to. (hahaha! f*ck... my body talks to me!) but then i won't blame billie joe's incompetence or my yaya forgetting to wake me up (more than once, anyway) regarding this matter. i still am just not used to waking up early. i need discipline. i must wake up earlier. i guess one factor that i'm blaming is the lack of work on my part... i haven't gotten a new job order for like 3 weeks. i only had what people would refer to as "pa-petiks-petiks" of JOs for 2 weeks already i think. and i really am starting to feel useless (yet again). i need stuff to work on or i will die of boredom. i have no drive to go to the office early when i know that nothing awaits me when i get there.

I NEED MORE WORK. and i know you're gonna say that i'm gonna regret saying that. but right now... I NEED IT!

-------------
anyway. billie joe armstrong still rocks. but i might try changing my alarms now since his waking up prowess has lost it's touch. i wonder what song i'll use... think think think...

-------------
anaconda is a stupid stupid movie. and angelina jolie's dad is a sucky actor. i haven't seen any good movies that he's starred in. but his daughter is hella pretty.

-------------
pia starts working tomorrow. i must harass her. how to harass pia...
silly college photo. :D thesis days. was always tired then. hence my droopy eyes.

--------------
random nothing. a silly parking attendant dude said something to me in spanish. hahahaha!!! it was kind of weird because it's not on a daily basis that i come across parking attendants who hits me in spanish.

and it's not a normal occurence for me to get hit on anyway. HAHAHA!

market ko talaga... MMDA (hahaha!! it's quite handy when i get asked to pull over)... security guards... janitors... firemen... septic tank cleaners... PANALO!

--------------
mr. hanky just died on south park. Rest In Peace Mr. Hanky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home