Sunday, July 30, 2006

favored deviation.

oddly enough... one of my shots that i posted on my deviant art gallery (its a depressing one, i tell you! hahaha... much like this blog.) has been added as favorite. someone liked my work! and another person actually commented. *pat on the back, pat on the back* and i looked at their galleries... and they were like... REALLY GOOD!! so... *another pat on the back. another pat on the back*

i suddenly have some pride! fried pride, but pride nonetheless.hurray for favoritism!

oh, and i adore the artists on deviant art. i heart all of you. you inspire me.

i am such a dork. *CHEESE*

coconutssssssssssssss...........

--------------

something i stumbled upon:

"What we have to establish here is who is the fucker and who is the fuckee?
I for my part see myself as a fuckeur."

2 Comments:

Blogger hlF said...

i have a deviantart account. but it's dead. meh. can i see your stuff? heehee

6:54 pm  
Blogger Dantes said...

Deviant art?! is the best!!!! :)

1:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home